A small technical issue: Some learners have reported that when they clicked on the links in our recent e-mail about OpenStudy, they were automatically subscribed to the study groups we pointed to. It seems like this only happens for people who already have a profile on the site, but are not yet subscribed to the 6.189 and 6.00 study groups. Depending on how you feel about such things, it’s either a feature or a bug, but apologies to anyone who found this behavior surprising or unsettling.
- RT @SteveECarson: It's back, and better than ever. twitter.com/MOOC_E/status/… 2 years ago
- .if you are one of them, then please take five minutes and tell me a few things about yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1fBnBx… #PythonIntro 2 years ago
- I have a whopping 672 new friends that I'm learning programming in Python together with them. bit.ly/1NDE3SE #PythonIntro 2 years ago
- The return of le Mooc Mécanique #MMOOC wp.me/p2LMT9-aC 2 years ago
- RT @Joi: Summary of my talk on the TED Blog #TED2014 wp.me/p10512-n4h 3 years ago